Space between letter on button?

Hi,
when I export the html file from Stamp Ready, I got often on button a blank space between the first and second letter when I'm opening the .html file in Sublime Text or any sender. Because this 1st letter is moving just before the closed </a> tag with the export.
You can see it here:
http://imgur.com/a/X6kYE
This problematic module corresponds to the previous version of your template, but the problem is this kind of layout doesn't exist in the new one. (Anyway I didn't test every part of the last version template.)
Any solution?

Chris

Comments

• By the way, is it possible to mix some part of the 2 versions without problem, so the 1.8 with the 1.3?
  • Hi,

Actually this is a exporting issue of Stampready Onilne Builder. I'll check it out and notify StampReady Dev Team.

The Stampready Onilne Builder have some issues because StampReady Dev Team testing some new features during past months and they will launch a new online builder version soon.... with more features.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused !

If you have further question please feel free to ask !

Best Regards,
  • Hi,

If you have some errors after exporting template using Stampready Onilne Builder... 
    You can also report directly to StampReady Support Team support@stampready.net
    Mention that you are using our template.

or you can contact me via support forum and I'll check it out and notify them later.
  • edited January 28
    Hi Lamant,

Question,
    By the way, is it possible to mix some part of the 2 versions without problem, so the 1.8 with the 1.3?

Answer,
    I think you want a large button underneath the images gallery module that you show on http://imgur.com/a/X6kYE.

Yes! 
    I can do it for you Free - contact us directly - uxemailonline@gmail.com
    mention your Envato purchase code in your email message.

Best Regards,
  • Hi Lamant,

We added a large button underneath the Images Gallery module.

Please download our latest update now !

No other major updates to this version..... only add that button.

Best Regards,
This discussion has been closed.